2022 was a BIG year for Thrive and the local kids and families we serve. Thanks to the support of our generous community, we finished renovations on our very own building. We can’t wait to open our doors in 2023 for fun family events, parenting classes, summer camps, 1-on-1 support, and so much more. Continued growth in the Gallatin Valley caused demand for our programs to reach unprecedented levels. Our four signature programs ensured that children had the tools they need to overcome the challenges they face now and in the future. We couldn’t have done it without your steadfast support. On behalf of all of us, thank you for helping our valley thrive!
This year, Thrive provided over 6,000 parents, children, and community members with the resources they need to raise healthy, successful children.
Child Advancement Project (CAP)
- 5,356 volunteer hours dedicated to mentoring local PreK-12 students in 2022
- 401 kids matched with CAP Mentors last school year
- Mentors met with their matches for a total of 4,100 sessions last school year
“The kids eagerly look forward to meeting with their mentors weekly. One student told me that her CAP Mentor is the adult in her life she knows she can count on.”
– Big Sky Teacher
- 7,300 services were provided to 647 families by Parent Liaisons, a 21% increase from 2021
- 621 parents attended Thriving Kindergarteners, Third Graders, or Sixth Graders in 2022
- 716 welcome calls made to local families this fall
- 52 families currently receiving individualized support
- 100% of children are meeting or exceeding their developmental goals
- Served families in Bozeman, Belgrade, & Three Forks
- Provided education & support to 308 parents in 2022
- 283 adults and 550 kids spent quality time together at Thriving Dads events
“[Circle of Security™ Parenting Class] has improved my relationship with my son and also with my spouse because I am more confident and involved as a co-parent.”
– Thrive Parent Place Participant
Spanish-Speaking Family Resources
- 224 Spanish-speaking children currently learning English in the Bozeman School District
- 89 families with children in grades PreK-8 have been supported by Thrive’s Spanish-Speaking Parent Liaison so far this school year
- Thrive is hiring a Spanish-Speaking Parent Educator to provide classes and personal support to local families!