What is Thriving Dads?
Thriving Dads, an event organized by Thrive's Parent Place, is a monthly opportunity for dads, uncles, grandparents or any male role model to spend quality time with the child they adore! Each event is free and dinner is provided.
- Different place each month!
Day and Time
- Typically occurs the third Wednesday of each month from 6:00-7:30 pm
Past Activities Include
- Fishing at Bozeman Ponds
- Football with MSU Bobcats
- Trampoline park at JumpTime
- Pumpkin Patch at Rocky Creek Farm
The goal of Thriving Dads is to:
- Strengthen families and the father-child bond
- Improve quality of life for fathers and children by teaching and modeling problem solving and communication skills that increase attachment
- Improve fathers’ understanding of social-emotional needs of children through social activities
- Promote fathering/parenting skills that ensure healthy development
- Increase families’ support networks, thereby reducing isolation
- Increase opportunities for fun, healthy father-child activities
Want to hear about free local events for the whole family?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about upcoming free events for you and your family.