What is Thriving Dads?
Thriving Dads, an event organized by Thrive's Parent Place, is a monthly opportunity for dads, uncles, grandparents or any male role model to spend quality time with the child they adore! Each event is free and dinner is provided.
- Different place each month!
Day and Time
- Third Wednesday of each month from 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Past Activities Include
- Fishing at Bozeman Ponds
- Football with MSU Bobcats
- Pumpkin Patch at Rocky Creek Farm
The goal of Thriving Dads is to:
- Strengthen families and the father-child bond
- Improve quality of life for fathers and children by teaching and modeling problem solving and communication skills that increase attachment
- Improve fathers’ understanding of social-emotional needs of children through social activities
- Promote fathering/parenting skills that ensure healthy development
- Increase families’ support networks, thereby reducing isolation
- Increase opportunities for fun, healthy father-child activities
Thriving Dad's, formerly known as Dynamite Dads is back! Join us on October 20th at 5:30PM at Rocky Creek Farm for Fun at the Pumpkin Patch!
Registration is now full for October 20th's Thriving Dad's event. Check back soon for information about November's event.
Free, fabulous family events right in your neighborhood:
October 25 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Monday, repeating until October 25, 2021
Join Thrive Liaisons and other parents for this 5-week course to learn practical skills to understand your child better and create more harmony in the home. This class is for all parents/caregivers of Gallatin County elementary school students. Would you like to decrease power struggles and increase cooperation with your kids? Do you wish you…
October 26 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until November 16, 2021
At times all parents feel lost or without a clue about what our child might need from us. Imagine what it might feel like if you were able to make sense of what your child was really asking from you. The Circle of Security Parenting™ Abbreviated program is based on decades of research about how…
October 28 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am|Recurring Event (See all)Thursdays
Join us for tricycles, bouncy balls, and lots of space to run around at our free Gym Days! Gym Days provides a place for parents and toddlers to socialize and actively play. Dates: Thursdays | October 7th - April 7th Location: Willson Gym 404 W. Main Street, Bozeman Time: 10:00-11:00AM
Want to hear about free local events for the whole family?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about upcoming free events for you and your family.