OUR KIDS NEED YOU!
Local kids are in crisis. You can be part of the solution!
“It’s [CAP] one of the only student support programs that is one adult 100% focused on one student. When that adult comes into the building, they’re focused on one student each week. That ability to build meaningful relationships is immeasurable.”
~ Casey Bertram, Superintendent of Bozeman
The good news: Thrive's programs make a difference!
The Child Advancement Project (CAP) matches students K-12 in our valley with a mentor to work one-on-one with them.
- Students with mentors have increased graduation rates
- Healthier relationships and lifestyle
- Improved behaviors at home and in school
- Stronger relationships with peers,
teachers and parents
- Higher self-esteem and self-confidence
- Higher college enrollment rates and educational aspirations (Youth.gov)
Thrive’s Parent Liaisons are an important part of the school system. Our Parent Liaisons work with parents and teachers to support the common goal of successful children. Thrive’s Parent Liaisons offer school-based parent education and
coaching, resource connections and support to our English Language Learners.
- Parent involvement in schools is closely linked to better student behavior, higher academic achievement and enhanced social skills.
- Parent involvement also makes it more likely that children and adolescents will avoid unhealthy behaviors such as sexually risky behaviors and substance use. (CDC.gov)
The need to grow continues...
For the past 5 years, CAP has had a waiting list for mentors at every school in Bozeman.
We hope to raise $125k through this campaign to expand CAP to serve 10% of students at schools that utilize this mentorship program. Together, we can ensure that every child has the tools they need to succeed!
Why Thrive CAP Mentoring?
Kids with mentors are...
Does your Company or Employer Match Donations?
Make a Stock Donation
When someone sells stocks, they can be taxed at over 37% of the value. That means more than a third of the money from the shares is going to the government. Even if the stocks were sold to make a donation, the money spent on taxes is gone forever and can't be used by the donor or the charity. Make your stock go further and donate it to Thrive!
Email us at email@example.com and we can get you the information you need!
Donor Advised Fund Donations
Do you have a Donor Advised Fund? Consider donating from your Advisor Fund today!
Donate through Montana Shares
Thrive is a member of Montana Shares, a statewide federated workplace giving campaign in which employees in Montana that work at state, federal, and numerous other private employers can donate via this program.
Get ready for some good news!
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to hear about your impact as a Thrive supporter!