Supporting young families in the Gallatin Valley
Building strong families
Helping young families get the tools they need to raise successful kids.
What can The Partnership Project do for you?
The Partnership Project is a home visiting program that provides a support network to young families in the Gallatin Valley with children 0-5 years of age.
Services are free and plans are individualized to fit the needs of each family.
Some of our services include:
- Assistance finding and paying for high quality childcare
- Assistance identifying and applying for community resources- like WIC, TANF, SNAP (food stamps), and Best Beginnings Childcare Scholarship Program
- Talking about developmental milestones and fun activities that get your child off to a good start
- Helping you access free or low cost mental health services
- Providing prenatal/breastfeeding support and education
- Answering your parenting questions and helping you raise a healthy child
- Hosting free parenting groups and activities that help you connect to your child and your community
- Assistance in improving your housing, employment, or educational situation
Hear Leslie's Inspiring Story:
Frequently Asked Questions
Stay up to date on free family events!
Sign up for our monthly parent newsletter and be the first to know about upcoming free family events.