What is Thriving Parents?
Our parenting class, created by the Thrive Liaisons.
This class blends best practice parenting strategies and concepts from several disciplines to help you decrease power struggles, increase cooperation and collaboration in your home, and truly enjoy raising your children.
Thriving Parents will help enhance your self-awareness as a parent and boost your confidence to raise happy and well-behaved kids.
- The importance of empathy
- Parenting styles
- Helping your child problem-solve
- Growth Mindset
- The 5 Love Languages
- The magic of offering choices
- The significance of chores (family contributions)
- How to help with childhood anxiety
- Guidelines for screen time and smartphones
- How sleep plays a crucial role in your child’s development
- How to be a secure base and safe haven for your child
Some concrete skills you will leave with:
- How to create limits with loving kindness
- Co-regulating emotions
- Setting up effective sleep routines
- Ways to support your child’s brain development
- How to get your child to complete chores
- Ways to build a stronger bond with your child
- Simple one-liners to prevent power struggles
- Using Growth Mindset language
Register for upcoming classes:
No events were found.