What is Dynamite Dads?
Dynamite Dads, an event organized by Thrive's Parent Place, is a monthly opportunity for dads, uncles, grandparents or any male role model to spend quality time with the child they adore! Each event is free and dinner is provided.
- Different place each month!
Day and Time
- Third Wednesday of each month from 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Past Activities Include
- Fishing at Bozeman Ponds
- Football with MSU Bobcats
- Pumpkin Patch at Rocky Creek Farm
The goal of Dynamite Dads is to:
- Strengthen families and the father-child bond
- Improve quality of life for fathers and children by teaching and modeling problem solving and communication skills that increase attachment
- Improve fathers’ understanding of social-emotional needs of children through social activities
- Promote fathering/parenting skills that ensure healthy development
- Increase families’ support networks, thereby reducing isolation
- Increase opportunities for fun, healthy father-child activities
Free, fabulous family events right in your 'hood:
June 20 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Bring your kids along to have fun in the summer sunshine at this family activity series. Enjoy a free lunch and meet other local parents while your kids play and burn off some energy! Register below!
June 20 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Dynamite Dads is a free, monthly event series designed especially for dads, father-figures and the kids they love. This month we’ll be playing at the Bozeman Fun Zone! It is an indoor playground with huge foam pits, bounce houses, obstacle courses and games! Dinner is included. Registration for June Dynamite Dads is now full. Check…
June 25 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every day that begins at 8:00am, repeating until June 29, 2018
Girls Have Power! A new week-long camp just for girls entering 3rd - 5th grade. Girls will enjoy building friendships in a fun and inclusive setting that includes interactive lessons, being physically active, and expressing creativity through arts, crafts and storytelling. The cost of the camp is $125. Register below; limited to 20 girls.
Want to hear about free local events for the whole family?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about upcoming free events for you and your family.