What is Dynamite Dads?
Dynamite Dads, an event organized by Thrive's Parent Place, is a monthly opportunity for dads, uncles, grandparents or any male role model to spend quality time with the child they adore! Each event is free and dinner is provided.
- Different place each month!
Day and Time
- Third Wednesday of each month from 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Past Activities Include
- Fishing at Bozeman Ponds
- Football with MSU Bobcats
- Pumpkin Patch at Rocky Creek Farm
The goal of Dynamite Dads is to:
- Strengthen families and the father-child bond
- Improve quality of life for fathers and children by teaching and modeling problem solving and communication skills that increase attachment
- Improve fathers’ understanding of social-emotional needs of children through social activities
- Promote fathering/parenting skills that ensure healthy development
- Increase families’ support networks, thereby reducing isolation
- Increase opportunities for fun, healthy father-child activities
There will not be a Dynamite Dads event in March. Check back soon for details about April's Dynamite Dads event.
Free, fabulous family events right in your neighborhood:
February 20 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The power of family is undeniable. Thrive has been building strong families in our community for over 30 years. World renowned chefs Megan and Joe Romano, one of two in the world married Master Sommeliers Steve and Lindsey Geddes, and sustainable local foods expert chef couple Kierst and Davey Rabinowitz are bringing their extraordinary talents together for the benefit of local…
February 21 @ 1:00 pm
A sit down "blind" wine tasting journey, designed for industry professionals and wine connoisseurs, as seen through the eyes of the world's first married Master Sommelier couple, Lindsey and Steven Geddes. One of the country’s leading experts on food, beverage, and service, Steven Geddes is the only working chef in the United States to hold…
February 21 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
A curated journey of wine from Master Sommeliers Steve and Lindsey Geddes. Travel around the world through wine paired with light bites by Chef Joe and Megan Romano. One of the country’s leading experts on food, beverage, and service, Steven Geddes is the only working chef in the United States to hold the honor of…
Want to hear about free local events for the whole family?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about upcoming free events for you and your family.