Free events for dads, father-figures, and the kids they love.
Join us for our free monthly Dynamite Dads event series that gives dads and other male care-givers the chance to be in the spotlight. Dinner is included!
What is Dynamite Dads?
Dynamite Dads, an event organized by Thrive's Parent Place, is a monthly opportunity for dads, uncles, grandparents or any male role model to spend quality time with the child they adore! Each event is free and dinner is provided.
- Different place each month!
Day and Time
- Third Wednesday of each month from 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Past Activities Include
- Fishing at Bozeman Ponds
- Football with MSU Bobcats
- Pumpkin Patch at Rocky Creek Farm
The goal of Dynamite Dads is to:
- Strengthen families and the father-child bond
- Improve quality of life for fathers and children by teaching and modeling problem solving and communication skills that increase attachment
- Improve fathers’ understanding of social-emotional needs of children through social activities
- Promote fathering/parenting skills that ensure healthy development
- Increase families’ support networks, thereby reducing isolation
- Increase opportunities for fun, healthy father-child activities
Register for the next Dynamite Dads event
Free, fabulous family events right in your 'hood:
August 9 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 11:00am on Wednesday, repeating until August 9, 2017
Summer Fun in the Park Every two weeks, starting June 28th Bogert Park, Bozeman. Bring your kids along to have fun in the summer sunshine at this family activity series. Enjoy a free lunch and meet other local parents while your kids play and burn off some energy!
August 16 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Dynamite Dads is a free, monthly event series designed especially for dads, father-figures and the kids they love. The event series puts male role models in the spotlight and foster the father-child bond. This month we’ll be learning all about cars at Randash Auto Center! Dinner is included. With a car on the lift, we'll be learning…
October 3 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join the Bozeman High Freshman Counselors, and Thrive Parent Liaison Katie Travis, for an interactive seminar to learn skills to support your student’s success over the next four years, connect with other freshman parents, and problem-solve common issues that arise during the teenage years. Free. Join us at: Bozeman High School, Berg Library. Register…
Want to hear about free local events for the whole family?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about upcoming free events for you and your family.