Free events for dads, father-figures, and the kids they love.
Join us for our free monthly Dynamite Dads event series that gives dads and other male care-givers the chance to be in the spotlight. Dinner is included!
What is Dynamite Dads?
Dynamite Dads, an event organized by Thrive's Parent Place, is a monthly opportunity for dads, uncles, grandparents or any male role model to spend quality time with the child they adore! Each event is free and dinner is provided.
- Different place each month!
Day and Time
- Third Wednesday of each month from 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Past Activities Include
- Fishing at Bozeman Ponds
- Potting Plants at Cashman’s Nursery
- Downtown Scavenger Hunt with Downtown Business Association
- Fire Station Tour
- Pumpkin Patch at Rocky Creek Farm
The goal of Dynamite Dads is to:
- Strengthen families and the father-child bond
- Improve quality of life for fathers and children by teaching and modeling problem solving and communication skills that increase attachment and bonding
- Improve fathers’ understanding of social-emotional needs of children through social activities
- Promote fathering/parenting skills that ensure healthy development
- Increase families’ support networks, thereby reducing isolation
- Increase opportunities for fun, healthy father-child activities
Register for the next Dynamite Dads event
Free, fabulous family events right in your 'hood:
June 22 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:00pm on Thursday, repeating until June 22, 2017
This course is now full. Thank you for your interest. Please contact the Thrive office at (406) 587-3840 if you have any questions or would like to be added to a waiting list. Early Childhood Love and Logic: Parenting Made Fun® is a six-week course, developed by the Love and Logic Institute, Inc., that will…
Thrive's 28th Annual Golf Tournament Friday, June 23rd at Bridger Creek Golf Course Details: REGISTRATION IS NOW FULL FOR BOTH TEE TIMES. Please contact the Thrive office if you have any questions. Four person team, scramble format. Two tee times, 8 AM and 1:30 PM. Two team options: regular and corporate. *Both team options…
June 28 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 11:00am on Wednesday, repeating until August 9, 2017
Summer Fun in the Park Every two weeks, starting June 28th Bogert Park, Bozeman. Bring your kids along to have fun in the summer sunshine at this family activity series. Enjoy a free lunch and meet other local parents while your kids play and burn off some energy!
Want to hear about free local events for the whole family?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about upcoming free events for you and your family.