What is Dynamite Dads?
Dynamite Dads, an event organized by Thrive's Parent Place, is a monthly opportunity for dads, uncles, grandparents or any male role model to spend quality time with the child they adore! Each event is free and dinner is provided.
- Different place each month!
Day and Time
- Third Wednesday of each month from 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Past Activities Include
- Fishing at Bozeman Ponds
- Football with MSU Bobcats
- Pumpkin Patch at Rocky Creek Farm
The goal of Dynamite Dads is to:
- Strengthen families and the father-child bond
- Improve quality of life for fathers and children by teaching and modeling problem solving and communication skills that increase attachment
- Improve fathers’ understanding of social-emotional needs of children through social activities
- Promote fathering/parenting skills that ensure healthy development
- Increase families’ support networks, thereby reducing isolation
- Increase opportunities for fun, healthy father-child activities
Free, fabulous family events right in your neighborhood:
January 21 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, repeating until February 11, 2020
Join Thrive’s Parent Educator and other local parents for a 5-week course giving parents the opportunity to learn practical skills to use in their homes right away for issues like: bedtime, potty training, and parenting your tiny (but mighty!) toddler. Cost: $25 per family (scholarships are available) Location: Thrive (400 E. Babcock, Bozeman, MT) Dates:…
January 22 @ 11:00 am - 11:50 am|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Wednesday, repeating until April 29, 2020
Join us for tricycles, bouncy balls, and lots of space to run around at our free Gym Days! Gym Days provides a place for parents and toddlers to socialize and actively play. Dates: Wednesdays Times: 11:00 AM - 11:50 AM Location: Heck-Quaw Gym, 308 N. Broadway, Belgrade, MT The gym is located near the corner…
January 22 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until February 19, 2020
Parenting the Love and Logic Way® will help you find specific answers and strategies for some of those difficult moments in parenting. This class is geared toward parent/caregivers of high school students. This five week course led by BHS Thrive Parent Liaison Katie Arnold gives parents the opportunity to learn practical skills to use in…
Want to hear about free local events for the whole family?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about upcoming free events for you and your family.