Free events for dads, father-figures, and the kids they love.
Join us for our free monthly event series that gives dads and other male care-givers the chance to be in the spotlight.
What is Dynamite Dads?
Dynamite Dads, an event organized by the Parent Place, is a chance for dads, uncles, grandparents or any male role model to spend quality time with the child they adore! This event is free of charge and dinner is provided (plus has the added benefit of giving mom a night off!)
- Different place each month!
Day and Time
- Third Wednesday of each month from 6:00pm-7:30pm
Past Activities Include
- Fishing at Bozeman Ponds
- Potting Plants at Cashman’s Nursery
- Downtown Scavenger Hunt with Downtown Business Association
- Building with Kenyon Noble
- Fire Station Tour
- Pumpkin Patch at Rocky Creek Farm
The goal of Dynamite Dads is to:
- Strengthen families and the father-child bond
- Improve quality of life for fathers and children by teaching and modeling problem solving and communication skills that increase attachment and bonding
- Improve fathers’ understanding of social-emotional needs of children through social activities
- Promote fathering/parenting skills that ensure healthy development
- Increase families’ support networks, thereby reducing isolation
- Increase opportunities for fun, healthy father-child activities
Register for the next Dynamite Dads event
Free, fabulous family events right in your 'hood:
October 25 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)Weekly on the same day until November 22, 2016
Parenting the Love and Logic Way® is a six-week course, developed by the Love and Logic Institute, Inc., will help you find specific answers and strategies for some of those difficult moments in parenting. These simple techniques will be geared towards elementary age children. This class will be led by your school Parent Liaison and it is designed to…
October 26 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)An event every week on the same day that lasts 0 day(s) and 1 hour(s), the last of which will begin on December 21, 2016
Gym Day is designed for parents and toddlers to have a place to go, socialize, and be able to actively play on cold Montana winter days! The Parent Place provides plenty of riding toys, tunnels, and balls for the kids to play with! The Bozeman and Belgrade School Districts each generously provide a space for…
October 26 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us for this free one hour class designed to give you the strategies you need to work with your child during this dynamic stage in their development. We'll bring in experts on teen development topics to give you the cutting-edge information you need to help your child succeed.
Like what you see?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about upcoming free events for you and your family.