What is Dynamite Dads?
Dynamite Dads, an event organized by Thrive's Parent Place, is a monthly opportunity for dads, uncles, grandparents or any male role model to spend quality time with the child they adore! Each event is free and dinner is provided.
- Different place each month!
Day and Time
- Third Wednesday of each month from 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Past Activities Include
- Fishing at Bozeman Ponds
- Football with MSU Bobcats
- Pumpkin Patch at Rocky Creek Farm
The goal of Dynamite Dads is to:
- Strengthen families and the father-child bond
- Improve quality of life for fathers and children by teaching and modeling problem solving and communication skills that increase attachment
- Improve fathers’ understanding of social-emotional needs of children through social activities
- Promote fathering/parenting skills that ensure healthy development
- Increase families’ support networks, thereby reducing isolation
- Increase opportunities for fun, healthy father-child activities
Free, fabulous family events right in your neighborhood:
February 21 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am|Recurring Event (See all)Weekly
Gym Days is a free, weekly event designed for parents and toddlers to have a place to go, socialize and play on cold Montana winter days! The Parent Place provides plenty of riding toys, tunnels, and balls for the kids to play with. The Bozeman and Belgrade school districts each generously provide a space for use one…
February 21 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:00pm on Thursday, happening 5 times
Join Thrive's BHS & CJMS Parent Liaisons and other local parents for a 5-week course giving parents the opportunity to learn practical skills to use in their homes right away for issues like: improving communication, ending power struggles, promoting healthy technology use, and increasing personal responsibility. The Thriving Parents: Parenting the Love and Logic® Way approach to…
February 23 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on March 2, 2019 at 9:00am
Join Thrive's Morning Star, Hawthorne & Irving Parent Liaisons and other local parents for a 2-day course giving parents the opportunity to learn practical skills to use in their homes right away for issues like: improving communication, ending power struggles, and using empathy to build a stronger relationship with your child. The Thriving Parents: Parenting…
Want to hear about free local events for the whole family?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about upcoming free events for you and your family.