Free events for dads, father-figures, and the kids they love.
Join us for our free monthly Dynamite Dads event series that gives dads and other male care-givers the chance to be in the spotlight. Dinner is included!
What is Dynamite Dads?
Dynamite Dads, an event organized by Thrive's Parent Place, is a monthly opportunity for dads, uncles, grandparents or any male role model to spend quality time with the child they adore! Each event is free and dinner is provided.
- Different place each month!
Day and Time
- Third Wednesday of each month from 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Past Activities Include
- Fishing at Bozeman Ponds
- Football with MSU Bobcats
- Pumpkin Patch at Rocky Creek Farm
The goal of Dynamite Dads is to:
- Strengthen families and the father-child bond
- Improve quality of life for fathers and children by teaching and modeling problem solving and communication skills that increase attachment
- Improve fathers’ understanding of social-emotional needs of children through social activities
- Promote fathering/parenting skills that ensure healthy development
- Increase families’ support networks, thereby reducing isolation
- Increase opportunities for fun, healthy father-child activities
Register for the next Dynamite Dads event
Free, fabulous family events right in your 'hood:
February 20 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Support Thrive at a Creole themed dinner at Montana Aleworks! February 20th. Two time slots available: 5.30 - 7 PM and 7.30 - 9 PM. This is a community evening with the majority of the proceeds going to Thrive, and it's all set to be a wonderful event! Filled with delicious Southern small plates hand-picked and crafted…
February 21 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Dynamite Dads is a free, monthly event series designed especially for dads, father-figures and the kids they love. The event series puts male role models in the spotlight and foster the father-child bond. This month we'll be playing outdoors in our own Bozeman Winter Wonderland! Dinner is included. Be sure to bundle up for this…
February 22 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:00pm on Thursday, repeating until February 22, 2018
Early Childhood Love and Logic: Parenting Made Fun® is a six-week course, developed by the Love and Logic Institute, Inc., that will help you find specific answers and strategies for some of those difficult moments in parenting. These simple techniques will be geared towards early childhood. PLEASE NOTE: THIS CLASS IS FULL (as of…
Want to hear about free local events for the whole family?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about upcoming free events for you and your family.