Free events for dads, father-figures, and the kids they love.
Join us for our free monthly Dynamite Dads event series that gives dads and other male care-givers the chance to be in the spotlight. Dinner is included!
What is Dynamite Dads?
Dynamite Dads, an event organized by Thrive's Parent Place, is a monthly opportunity for dads, uncles, grandparents or any male role model to spend quality time with the child they adore! Each event is free and dinner is provided.
- Different place each month!
Day and Time
- Third Wednesday of each month from 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Past Activities Include
- Fishing at Bozeman Ponds
- Football with MSU Bobcats
- Pumpkin Patch at Rocky Creek Farm
The goal of Dynamite Dads is to:
- Strengthen families and the father-child bond
- Improve quality of life for fathers and children by teaching and modeling problem solving and communication skills that increase attachment
- Improve fathers’ understanding of social-emotional needs of children through social activities
- Promote fathering/parenting skills that ensure healthy development
- Increase families’ support networks, thereby reducing isolation
- Increase opportunities for fun, healthy father-child activities
Register for the next Dynamite Dads event
Free, fabulous family events right in your 'hood:
September 7 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Save the date! The 2nd Annual Thriving Community Month Block Party will be on Thursday, September 7th! Help us kick off Thriving Community Month with this free family event! 80s Music | Carnival Games | Snacks | Toy Raffle | La Chatelaine Chocolate | Popcorn | Cotton Candy | Lockhorn Cider | Rendezvous Food…
September 20 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Dynamite Dads is a free, monthly event series designed especially for dads, father-figures and the kids they love. The event series puts male role models in the spotlight and foster the father-child bond. This month we’ll be playing at the Bozeman Fun Zone! Dinner is included. Indoor play is the name of the game at this…
October 3 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join the Bozeman High Freshman Counselors, and Thrive Parent Liaison Katie Travis, for an interactive seminar to learn skills to support your student’s success over the next four years, connect with other freshman parents, and problem-solve common issues that arise during the teenage years. Free. Join us at: Bozeman High School, Berg Library. Register…
Want to hear about free local events for the whole family?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about upcoming free events for you and your family.