What is Dynamite Dads?
Dynamite Dads, an event organized by Thrive's Parent Place, is a monthly opportunity for dads, uncles, grandparents or any male role model to spend quality time with the child they adore! Each event is free and dinner is provided.
- Different place each month!
Day and Time
- Third Wednesday of each month from 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Past Activities Include
- Fishing at Bozeman Ponds
- Football with MSU Bobcats
- Pumpkin Patch at Rocky Creek Farm
The goal of Dynamite Dads is to:
- Strengthen families and the father-child bond
- Improve quality of life for fathers and children by teaching and modeling problem solving and communication skills that increase attachment
- Improve fathers’ understanding of social-emotional needs of children through social activities
- Promote fathering/parenting skills that ensure healthy development
- Increase families’ support networks, thereby reducing isolation
- Increase opportunities for fun, healthy father-child activities
March's Dynamite Dads registration is closed (event full). April's Dynamite Dads registration will be opening soon!
Free, fabulous family events right in your 'hood:
March 21 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Dynamite Dads is a free, monthly event series designed especially for dads, father-figures and the kids they love. The event series puts male role models in the spotlight and fosters the father-child bond. Join Thrive for this free monthly event at the MSU bowling alley. Dinner and shoe rental is included! Registration is closed (the…
March 24 @ 12:00 pm - 1:20 pm
Join Thrive for a family fun-filled afternoon of ice skating at Haynes Pavilion (at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds)! Saturday, March 24 from 12:00p-1:20p Admission to open skating is FREE, courtesy of Bozeman Amateur Hockey Association! Skate rentals available for $5. Cookies and hot cocoa will be provided. Limited to 200 participants. Please register below.
March 27 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:00pm on Tuesday, repeating until April 24, 2018
Parenting the Love and Logic Way® is a six-week course, developed by the Love and Logic Institute, Inc., will help you find specific answers and strategies for some of those difficult moments in parenting. These simple techniques will be geared towards elementary age children. This class will be led by your school Parent Liaison and it is designed to help you find…
Want to hear about free local events for the whole family?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about upcoming free events for you and your family.