Free events for dads, father-figures, and the kids they love.
Join us for our free monthly Dynamite Dads event series that gives dads and other male care-givers the chance to be in the spotlight. Dinner is included!
What is Dynamite Dads?
Dynamite Dads, an event organized by the Parent Place, is a chance for dads, uncles, grandparents or any male role model to spend quality time with the child they adore! This event is free of charge and dinner is provided (plus has the added benefit of giving mom a night off!)
- Different place each month!
Day and Time
- Third Wednesday of each month from 6:00pm-7:30pm
Past Activities Include
- Fishing at Bozeman Ponds
- Potting Plants at Cashman’s Nursery
- Downtown Scavenger Hunt with Downtown Business Association
- Fire Station Tour
- Pumpkin Patch at Rocky Creek Farm
The goal of Dynamite Dads is to:
- Strengthen families and the father-child bond
- Improve quality of life for fathers and children by teaching and modeling problem solving and communication skills that increase attachment and bonding
- Improve fathers’ understanding of social-emotional needs of children through social activities
- Promote fathering/parenting skills that ensure healthy development
- Increase families’ support networks, thereby reducing isolation
- Increase opportunities for fun, healthy father-child activities
Register for the next Dynamite Dads event
Free, fabulous family events right in your 'hood:
April 26 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Wednesday, repeating until May 10, 2017
Join the Fun at Belgrade Gym Days! Gym Days are free, weekly events designed for parents and toddlers to have a place to go, socialize, and be able to actively play on cold Montana winter days! The Parent Place provides plenty of riding toys, tunnels, and balls for the kids to play with! The Bozeman…
April 27 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 10:00am on Thursday, repeating until May 11, 2017
Join the Fun at Bozeman Gym Days! Gym Days are a free, weekly event designed for parents and toddlers to have a place to go, socialize, and be able to actively play on cold Montana winter days! The Parent Place provides plenty of riding toys, tunnels, and balls for the kids to play with! The…
May 4 @ 6:00 pm - May 5 @ 6:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on an unspecified date at 6:00pm
Give Big Gallatin Valley runs from 6PM on May 4th - 6 PM on May 5th. This is a community-wide day of giving and collaboration. To support the programs you know and love, please consider making a Give Big Day donation to Thrive. To do this, you can visit our Give Big donation page! If…
Want to hear about free local events for the whole family?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about upcoming free events for you and your family.