What is Dynamite Dads?
Dynamite Dads, an event organized by Thrive's Parent Place, is a monthly opportunity for dads, uncles, grandparents or any male role model to spend quality time with the child they adore! Each event is free and dinner is provided.
- Different place each month!
Day and Time
- Third Wednesday of each month from 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Past Activities Include
- Fishing at Bozeman Ponds
- Football with MSU Bobcats
- Pumpkin Patch at Rocky Creek Farm
The goal of Dynamite Dads is to:
- Strengthen families and the father-child bond
- Improve quality of life for fathers and children by teaching and modeling problem solving and communication skills that increase attachment
- Improve fathers’ understanding of social-emotional needs of children through social activities
- Promote fathering/parenting skills that ensure healthy development
- Increase families’ support networks, thereby reducing isolation
- Increase opportunities for fun, healthy father-child activities
Dynamite Dads events are temporarily canceled due to COVID-19 social gathering restrictions.
Free, fabulous family events right in your neighborhood:
August 25 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join Thrive for a socially distanced, rocking good time in the park for a free family friendly concert featuring Music Together® with Kate & The AlleyKats! Music Together® is designed for children, ages birth to 6 years old, and their parents. Bring your picnic blanket and any small instruments you would like to jam along…
September 11 @ 8:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Join Thrive on September 11th for Thrivin' at the Drive-In, a FREE family movie event! Pack your family into the car with blankets and pillows for a socially-distant celebration of Thriving Community Month! We'll be showing a favorite family film on Friday, September 11th at the Oak Street parking lot of the Gallatin County Fairgrounds.…
Want to hear about free local events for the whole family?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about upcoming free events for you and your family.