Free events for dads, father-figures, and the kids they love.
Join us for our free monthly Dynamite Dads event series that gives dads and other male care-givers the chance to be in the spotlight. Dinner is included!
What is Dynamite Dads?
Dynamite Dads, an event organized by Thrive's Parent Place, is a monthly opportunity for dads, uncles, grandparents or any male role model to spend quality time with the child they adore! Each event is free and dinner is provided.
- Different place each month!
Day and Time
- Third Wednesday of each month from 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Past Activities Include
- Fishing at Bozeman Ponds
- Potting Plants at Cashman’s Nursery
- Downtown Scavenger Hunt with Downtown Business Association
- Fire Station Tour
- Pumpkin Patch at Rocky Creek Farm
The goal of Dynamite Dads is to:
- Strengthen families and the father-child bond
- Improve quality of life for fathers and children by teaching and modeling problem solving and communication skills that increase attachment and bonding
- Improve fathers’ understanding of social-emotional needs of children through social activities
- Promote fathering/parenting skills that ensure healthy development
- Increase families’ support networks, thereby reducing isolation
- Increase opportunities for fun, healthy father-child activities
Register for the next Dynamite Dads event
Free, fabulous family events right in your 'hood:
May 25 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:00pm on Thursday, repeating until June 22, 2017
This course is now full. Thank you for your interest. Please contact the Thrive office at (406) 587-3840 if you have any questions or would like to be added to a waiting list. Early Childhood Love and Logic: Parenting Made Fun® is a six-week course, developed by the Love and Logic Institute, Inc., that will…
May 31 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:00pm on Wednesday, repeating until May 31, 2017
This Spring Parenting Institute course will be led by Libby Michaud and Stacey Tompkins of Sungate Integral Coaching and Transform by Design. It is designed for parent/caregivers of children ages 0-6. Get a jump start on raising resilient kids! This is a two-part course that will be held on May 24th and May 31st. Open for all…
June 21 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Dynamite Dads is a free, monthly event that gives dads, father-figures and the kids they love the chance to bond. This month we’ll be watching the MSU Bobcats in practice, getting autographs and tossing around footballs in the stadium! Dinner is included. Come along for an evening of football fun and adventure! We’ll provide the pizza…
Want to hear about free local events for the whole family?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about upcoming free events for you and your family.