Free events for dads, father-figures, and the kids they love.
Join us for our free monthly Dynamite Dads event series that gives dads and other male care-givers the chance to be in the spotlight. Dinner is included!
What is Dynamite Dads?
Dynamite Dads, an event organized by Thrive's Parent Place, is a monthly opportunity for dads, uncles, grandparents or any male role model to spend quality time with the child they adore! Each event is free and dinner is provided.
- Different place each month!
Day and Time
- Third Wednesday of each month from 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Past Activities Include
- Fishing at Bozeman Ponds
- Football with MSU Bobcats
- Pumpkin Patch at Rocky Creek Farm
The goal of Dynamite Dads is to:
- Strengthen families and the father-child bond
- Improve quality of life for fathers and children by teaching and modeling problem solving and communication skills that increase attachment
- Improve fathers’ understanding of social-emotional needs of children through social activities
- Promote fathering/parenting skills that ensure healthy development
- Increase families’ support networks, thereby reducing isolation
- Increase opportunities for fun, healthy father-child activities
Register for the next Dynamite Dads event
Free, fabulous family events right in your 'hood:
October 24 @ 7:30 am - 8:30 am|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 7:30am on Tuesday, repeating until November 7, 2017
This workshop series will be led by your school Parent Liaison. Open to all families who are part of the Bozeman School District. *Sign up below for the workshops that you would like to attend. Families are welcome to attend one or all workshops* Week 1 (Sept 26th) Setting Our Children Up for Success In this…
October 24 @ 6:00 pm - 7:15 pm
Join your Thrive Parent Liaison at a free parenting workshop at the BHS Berg Library! This workshop will run on October 24th from 6 - 7:15 PM. Explore the roles that technology and social media play in our teen's lives (and our own lives) Find strategies for encouraging healthy digital behavior Register below: …
October 25 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Wednesday, repeating until March 28, 2018
Join the fun at Belgrade Gym Days! Gym Days are free, weekly events designed for parents and toddlers to have a place to go, socialize, and be able to actively play on cold Montana fall and winter days! The Parent Place provides plenty of riding toys, tunnels, and balls for the kids to play…
Want to hear about free local events for the whole family?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about upcoming free events for you and your family.