Free events for dads, father-figures, and the kids they love.
Join us for our free monthly Dynamite Dads event series that gives dads and other male care-givers the chance to be in the spotlight. Dinner is included!
What is Dynamite Dads?
Dynamite Dads, an event organized by Thrive's Parent Place, is a monthly opportunity for dads, uncles, grandparents or any male role model to spend quality time with the child they adore! Each event is free and dinner is provided.
- Different place each month!
Day and Time
- Third Wednesday of each month from 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Past Activities Include
- Fishing at Bozeman Ponds
- Football with MSU Bobcats
- Pumpkin Patch at Rocky Creek Farm
The goal of Dynamite Dads is to:
- Strengthen families and the father-child bond
- Improve quality of life for fathers and children by teaching and modeling problem solving and communication skills that increase attachment
- Improve fathers’ understanding of social-emotional needs of children through social activities
- Promote fathering/parenting skills that ensure healthy development
- Increase families’ support networks, thereby reducing isolation
- Increase opportunities for fun, healthy father-child activities
Register for the next Dynamite Dads event
**This event is now FULL. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be added to the waiting list. Thank you for your interest!**
Free, fabulous family events right in your 'hood:
September 20 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Dynamite Dads is a free, monthly event series designed especially for dads, father-figures and the kids they love. The event series puts male role models in the spotlight and foster the father-child bond. This month we’ll be playing at the Bozeman Fun Zone! Dinner is included. Indoor play is the name of the game at this…
September 21 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:00pm on Thursday, repeating until November 2, 2017
Parenting the Love and Logic Way® is a six-week course, developed by the Love and Logic Institute, Inc., will help you find specific answers and strategies for some of those difficult moments in parenting. These simple techniques will be geared towards elementary age children. This class will be led by your school Parent Liaison and it is designed to help you find…
September 26 @ 7:30 am - 8:30 am|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 7:30am on Tuesday, repeating until November 7, 2017
This workshop series will be led by your school Parent Liaison. Open to all families who are part of the Bozeman School District. *Sign up below for the workshops that you would like to attend. Families are welcome to attend one or all workshops* Week 1 (Sept 26th) Setting Our Children Up for Success In this…
Want to hear about free local events for the whole family?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about upcoming free events for you and your family.