What is Dynamite Dads?
Dynamite Dads, an event organized by Thrive's Parent Place, is a monthly opportunity for dads, uncles, grandparents or any male role model to spend quality time with the child they adore! Each event is free and dinner is provided.
- Different place each month!
Day and Time
- Third Wednesday of each month from 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Past Activities Include
- Fishing at Bozeman Ponds
- Football with MSU Bobcats
- Pumpkin Patch at Rocky Creek Farm
The goal of Dynamite Dads is to:
- Strengthen families and the father-child bond
- Improve quality of life for fathers and children by teaching and modeling problem solving and communication skills that increase attachment
- Improve fathers’ understanding of social-emotional needs of children through social activities
- Promote fathering/parenting skills that ensure healthy development
- Increase families’ support networks, thereby reducing isolation
- Increase opportunities for fun, healthy father-child activities
Free, fabulous family events right in your neighborhood:
October 16 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:00pm on Tuesday, repeating until October 23, 2018
At times all parents feel lost or without a clue about what our child might need from us. Imagine what it might feel like if you were able to make sense of what your child was really asking from you. The Circle of Security® Parenting™ program is based on decades of research about how secure…
October 17 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)Weekly
Gym Days is a free, weekly event designed for parents and toddlers to have a place to go, socialize and play on cold Montana winter days! The Parent Place provides plenty of riding toys, tunnels, and balls for the kids to play with. The Bozeman and Belgrade school districts each generously provide a space for use one…
October 17 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Dynamite Dads is a free, monthly event series designed especially for dads, father-figures and the kids they love. The event series puts male role models in the spotlight and foster the father-child bond. This month we’ll be playing at the pumpkin patch at Rocky Creek Farm! Thrive will provide the dinner and Rocky Creek Farm…
Want to hear about free local events for the whole family?
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about upcoming free events for you and your family.