Practical advice for positive transitions
Join families to learn more about the transition into Kindergarten, Third, Sixth or Ninth grade. Now available at all Bozeman public schools.
What are Thriving Transitions?
Thriving Transitions are free workshops put on by Thrive, in collaboration with Bozeman Schools for parents and their children. They provide information and strategies for parents so they know what they can do to ensure their child’s school success during the transition into kindergarten, middle school, or high school. Topics cover age appropriate child development, building a strong learning environment, raising responsible kids, setting high expectations and clear boundaries.
What to expect from Thriving Transitions:
- Learn tips for partnering with the school to help your child succeed.
- Develop ideas for a positive home learning environment.
- Meet and get to know other parents in your school.
- Talk about normal range of development for your child's age.
- Discuss expectations for the school year with parents, teachers, administrators, and your Thrive Parent Liaison.
Presented by: The Thrive Parent Liaison at your school
Sign Up for a Thriving Transitions Class at your School:
August 27 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Thriving Sixths is the perfect opportunity to learn how to give your new sixth grader the edge in Middle School! Meet other parents, learn about resources available to students and parents, and get tips on parenting an adolescent. Join us for this free class presented by the SMS Thrive Parent Liaison Ashley Mares-Jones and SMS…