Love & Logic Parenting Courses
Make parenting easier.
Struggling to get along with your teen? Want a better solution to getting homework done? Sign up for this six-week series, geared toward specific age groups, and get ready for parenting magic to happen.
Upcoming 2017-2018 Dates at a Glance
- Parenting the Love & Logic Way: Meadowlark Elementary – This six week course starts on September 21st, 2017 and runs for six weeks. Cost is $10 for a workbook.
- Hyalite Parenting Workshop Series - This six week workshop series starts on September 26th, 2017 and runs for six weeks. It is open to all families. FREE.
- Parenting the Love & Logic Way: Irving Elementary–This six week course starts on September 29th, 2017 and runs for six weeks. Cost is $10 for a workbook.
- Parenting the Love & Logic Way: Big Sky School District - This two week course runs on October 14th and October 28th. Cost is $10 for a workbook.
- Parenting the Love & Logic Way: Sacajawea Middle School - This two week course runs on November 4th and November 11th. Cost is $10 for a workbook.
- Parenting the Love & Logic Way: Bozeman High–This five week course starts on January 9th, 2018 and runs for five weeks. Cost is $10 for a workbook.
- Parenting the Love & Logic Way: Whittier Elementary–This six week course starts on January 18th, 2018 and runs for six weeks. Cost is $10 for a workbook.
- Parenting the Love & Logic Way: Morning Star Elementary - This six week course starts on March 21st and runs for six weeks. Cost is $10 for a workbook.
- Parenting the Love & Logic Way: Chief Joseph Middle–This five week course starts on April 2nd, 2017 and runs for five weeks. Cost is $10 for a workbook.
- Early Childhood Love & Logic - Six week course starting January 18th. The location will be Christ The King Lutheran Church, Bozeman. Registration will open December 1st on our website. Please call Jai to be added to a wait list for priority access to registration: (406)922-4262.
What is Parenting with Love and Logic?
Raise happy and well-behaved kids with positive, loving tools
The Love and Logic® approach to parenting is built around the science of crafting caring and respectful relationships. An authentic, loving connection between parents and their children is the root of a healthy, thriving relationship built on trust and understanding.
Sounds easy enough but never before in history have parents been faced with so many challenges! Our approach provides a variety of simple and effective strategies for parenting children from birth to adulthood. Whether you’re embarking for the first time with your new baby or navigating the turbulent teens with your youngest, our strategies and techniques will help you create calm and loving solutions.
The “Love” in Love and Logic means that we love our kids so much that we are willing to set and enforce limits. This “Love” also means that we do so with sincere compassion and empathy.
The “Logic” in Love and Logic happens when we allow children to make decisions, affordable mistakes and experience the natural or logical consequences. When we balance this with sincere empathy, they develop the following logic:
The quality of my life depends on the quality of my choices.
With the loving yet powerful tools of Love and Logic, we can help our children learn to make good choices and experience happy lives while maintaining their love and respect.
Specialized solutions for a range of challenges, including:
- Picky Eating
- Potty Training
- Social Media
- Special Needs
- Teen Driving
- Toddler Tantrums
- Much More!
More Upcoming Classes & Events
October 24 @ 7:30 am - 8:30 am|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 7:30am on Tuesday, repeating until November 7, 2017
This workshop series will be led by your school Parent Liaison. Open to all families who are part of the Bozeman School District. *Sign up below for the workshops that you would like to attend. Families are welcome to attend one or all workshops* Week 1 (Sept 26th) Setting Our Children Up for Success In this…
October 24 @ 6:00 pm - 7:15 pm
Join your Thrive Parent Liaison at a free parenting workshop at the BHS Berg Library! This workshop will run on October 24th from 6 - 7:15 PM. Explore the roles that technology and social media play in our teen's lives (and our own lives) Find strategies for encouraging healthy digital behavior Register below: …
October 25 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Wednesday, repeating until March 28, 2018
Join the fun at Belgrade Gym Days! Gym Days are free, weekly events designed for parents and toddlers to have a place to go, socialize, and be able to actively play on cold Montana fall and winter days! The Parent Place provides plenty of riding toys, tunnels, and balls for the kids to play…