Love & Logic Parenting Courses
Upcoming 2018 Dates at a Glance
Click below for class registration
- Parenting the Love & Logic Way: Bozeman High–This five week course starts on January 9th, 2018 and runs for five weeks. Cost is $10 for a workbook.
- Parenting the Love & Logic Way: Whittier Elementary–This six week course starts on January 18th, 2018 and runs for six weeks. Cost is $10 for a workbook.
- Parenting the Love & Logic Way: Hawthorne Elementary–This six week course starts on January 26th, 2018 and runs for six weeks. Cost is $10 for a workbook.
- Parenting the Love & Logic Way: Morning Star Elementary - This six week course starts on March 21st, 2018 and runs for six weeks. Cost is $10 for a workbook.
- Parenting the Love & Logic Way: Chief Joseph Middle–This five week course starts on April 2nd, 2018 and runs for five weeks. Cost is $10 for a workbook.
- Early Childhood Love & Logic - Six week course starting January 18th, 2018. The location will be Christ The King Lutheran Church, Bozeman.
What is Parenting with Love and Logic?
Raise happy and well-behaved kids with positive, loving tools
The Love and Logic® approach to parenting is built around the science of crafting caring and respectful relationships. An authentic, loving connection between parents and their children is the root of a healthy, thriving relationship built on trust and understanding.
Sounds easy enough but never before in history have parents been faced with so many challenges! Our approach provides a variety of simple and effective strategies for parenting children from birth to adulthood. Whether you’re embarking for the first time with your new baby or navigating the turbulent teens with your youngest, our strategies and techniques will help you create calm and loving solutions.
The “Love” in Love and Logic means that we love our kids so much that we are willing to set and enforce limits. This “Love” also means that we do so with sincere compassion and empathy.
The “Logic” in Love and Logic happens when we allow children to make decisions, affordable mistakes and experience the natural or logical consequences. When we balance this with sincere empathy, they develop the following logic:
The quality of my life depends on the quality of my choices.
With the loving yet powerful tools of Love and Logic, we can help our children learn to make good choices and experience happy lives while maintaining their love and respect.
Specialized solutions for a range of challenges, including:
- Picky Eating
- Potty Training
- Social Media
- Special Needs
- Teen Driving
- Toddler Tantrums
- Much More!
More Upcoming Classes & Events
February 20 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Support Thrive at a Creole themed dinner at Montana Aleworks! February 20th. Two time slots available: 5.30 - 7 PM and 7.30 - 9 PM. This is a community evening with the majority of the proceeds going to Thrive, and it's all set to be a wonderful event! Filled with delicious Southern small plates hand-picked and crafted…
February 21 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Dynamite Dads is a free, monthly event series designed especially for dads, father-figures and the kids they love. The event series puts male role models in the spotlight and foster the father-child bond. This month we'll be playing outdoors in our own Bozeman Winter Wonderland! Dinner is included. Be sure to bundle up for this…
February 22 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:00pm on Thursday, repeating until February 22, 2018
Early Childhood Love and Logic: Parenting Made Fun® is a six-week course, developed by the Love and Logic Institute, Inc., that will help you find specific answers and strategies for some of those difficult moments in parenting. These simple techniques will be geared towards early childhood. PLEASE NOTE: THIS CLASS IS FULL (as of…