What is Virtual Girls on the Run?
Now, more than ever, girls need a place to connect and grow socially and emotionally. Girls on the Run has created a new curriculum designed specifically for the virtual space. The Girls on the Run Virtual curriculum will allow girls to come together as a live, virtual team, make connections with peers, express themselves in a safe environment, and develop key social and emotional skills.
How does it work?
- Any 3rd - 5th grade girl in Gallatin and Park counties can register
- Teams will meet twice a week for 8 weeks via Zoom on either:
- *Registration Closed* Mondays & Wednesdays (4-5PM), or
- *Registration Closed* Tuesdays & Thursdays (4-5PM)
- Team meetings will last 45-60 minutes on your selected days/times. Team meetings include games that revolve around the lesson goal, team discussions, and activities in the Girl Journal. Physical activity is still an integral part of our virtual curriculum.
- The end of season celebration and 5K will be virtual. Stay tuned for more details as we work our way through the season.
- Season begins January 19th
- Cost: $60