2019 Girls for a Change Summit:
2019 Girls for a Change Summit
Countdown to #gfacSUMMIT2019
2019 Keynote Speaker
What is the Girls for a Change Summit?
The Girls for a Change Summit, hosted at the Montana State University campus in Bozeman, MT, is an annual, day-long event devoted to encouraging high school-age girls to step out of their comfort zones and experience a day of incredible fun. Girls that attend make new friends, try things they’ve never done, and explore new possibilities for their future.
Last year, Summit participants attended a series of exciting workshops throughout the day, as well as an incredible keynote breakfast and lunch presented by inspiring female role models.
2019 Summit Workshops
Explore the different Workshops below! During registration, you'll choose one Workshop from each of the four sessions.
Session 1 (10:00-11:05 AM)
Session 2 (11:15-12:20 PM)
Session 3 (1:40-2:45 PM)
Session 4 (2:55 - 4:00 PM)
#tbt 2018 Summit
- Registration is open to all girls in grades 8-12.
- The cost is $25 per girl. Registration is non-refundable.
- Lunch and snacks are provided. Gluten-free and vegetarian options available.
- Participants under the age of 18 are required to have parent/guardian signature.
- We are unable to change workshops for participants once registration has been submitted.
- Scholarships are available on the registration page!
Good to Know:
Frequently Asked Questions
Ready to find out more?
Each year, hundreds of high school girls gather to meet new friends, explore new careers and celebrate their unique strengths thanks to Girls for a Change. Sign up for occasional email updates to find out more about upcoming GFAC events!