On the Bright Side, Sharing the Good in Our Community!
At Thrive we always build on strengths of individuals, always looking for the positive, the bright side. During this pandemic the challenges for our community and the people who live here have been overwhelming and we feel like we need the bright side now more than ever. In staying true to the Thrive philosophy we are launching “On The Bright Side with Thrive”.
This campaign is meant to focus on the light, the good, the positive things happening all around us and share them with our community.
How Does it Work?
We will be producing tv style episodes on our Youtube channel and asking the community to submit story ideas of positive things happening in our community all to be told through the eyes of child news anchors.
WE NEED YOUR HELP TO SHARE THE LIGHT! YOUR STORY COULD BE FEATURED ON AN EPISODE!
HERE ARE SOME STORY IDEAS:
- Kids learning a cool new skill
- Someone, or a kid doing something charitable for someone or an organization
- Creative ways kids are staying connected
- How kids are creatively making the best of the pandemic situation
- Kids creating new play spaces - (Think MTV Cribs Playspace Edition)
- Kids performing a talent
- Neighbors helping neighbors
- Kids overcoming obstacles
- Lemonade stands raising money
- Mask sewing initiatives
- Any kid lead projects
- Any story that highlights a positive impact on our community
Check out On the Bright Side Episodes!
On the Bright Side with Thrive Episode 3
Donate to our Cause!
Thrive is helping families all across our region weather this storm. Donate below to help us continue to help others.