Thanks for supporting Thrive at our 2nd annual Whiskey Fundraiser!
Sip for a Cause
THIS EVENT HAS NOW PASSED. PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES IN THE FUTURE!
High West Rendezvous Straight Rye Whiskey
- Nose: A big 'ole nose of cinnamon stick, clove, vanilla, peppermint, and burned sugar is freshened up with crisp Green Apple
- Taste: Very spicy, with cinnamon, crisp mint and fennel. Underlying sweet notes of caramel, molasses, vanilla, macaroon, cocoa, and candied fruit.
- Finish: The finish takes hold with huge rye spice, cinnamon, mint, and vanilla and it lingers for ages.
Green Spot Single Pot Still Irish Whiskey
- Nose: Hints of peppermint, malt, sweet barley, sugary porridge, creamy vanilla, papaya and citrus.
- Palate: Spicy and soft, gentle bourbon oak, green woods, menthol, potpourri.
- Finish: Creamy, long finish, vanilla.
E.H. Taylor Single Barrel Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Nose: The aroma carries lightly toasted oak, with dried figs and butterscotch.
- Palate: One sip brings flavors of sweetness balanced with tobacco and dark spices.
- Finish: Just long enough to prepare the palette for another sip.
Booker’s Small Batch Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Nose: Robust vanilla and caramel notes; slightly smoky.
- Palate: Deep and complex flavors of vanilla, nuts and oak.
- Finish: Long and full; perfect for easygoing sipping.
RoughStock Single Barrel Montana Straight Bourbon Copper Edition Whiskey
- Nose: Nutty, sweet earthy with hints of caramel.
- Palate: Bold spices compliment the barrel strength, with toffee notes.
- Finish: Long finish with tobacco and leather.
*This is an exclusive whiskey that is only available at the Copper Whiskey Bar (and our Northside Speakeasy!)*
Last year's event at the Gallatin History Museum was a smashing success. We're hoping you'll join us for an even bigger and better whiskey tasting this year.
Get in on the action.
Interested in becoming an event sponsor? Drop us a line today and one of our staff will get in touch with you.